🔕 🔔

Apple Crisp?

asked by gt9 over 6 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

Are you looking for an apple crisp recipe or do you have a question about apple crisp -- let us know!

If you looking for a recipe, I really liked this one from Cook's Illustrated. Has a couple interesting techniques.
http://arizonatraveler...

84baef1b 1614 4c3d a895 e859c9d40bd1  chris in oslo

gt9 was asking about apple crisp a page or so back. He really likes Lindsey Shere's for her splash of brandy. I think this new question is a leftover orphan from that discussion.

9ef8cbfc c936 4992 b2ea c2466ec1cccd  adg specialists pictures 215
gt9

thanks Amanda...the recipe that Greenstuff provided was exactly the one I was looking for. But the way, I love your site ...not to mention the apple crisp recipe. I have a cake recipe from the Times that I have been making since at least the mid 90's I would like to send...not sure how you do that.
-g