Black (Swan) Flan with Black Sesame Brittle for an Oscar party, concocted with advice from foodpickle on @food52: http://flic.kr/p/9mDwWg

asked by @robinschaer over 7 years ago

Very cool! Thanks for sharing your photo.

prettyPeas

That sesame brittle adds an interesting touch! I'll have to add some the next time I make black sesame pudding.

robinbeth

Sorry my tweet ended up as a question. Oops. But, glad you like the flan and brittle. Yes, prettyPeas, definitely try the brittle. I just poured the caramel over black sesame seeds spread out on a silpat and sprinkled some sea salt on top as it cooled. I'd love to see your recipe for black sesame pudding. That sounds wonderful.