🔕 🔔

I added salted caramel to my apple crisp but it became too liquid after cooling. Where did I go wrong?!

It was dark, thick and well- cooked when I folded it into the fruit, which did not seem juicy. Do just have to serve it on the side or is there a way to successfully incorporate it into the crisp?

asked by lindamc 22 days ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

Oh bummer, hopefully it still tasted delicious! There are a couple of tips in this previous thread on a similar topic that might help: https://food52.com/hotline...