🔕 🔔

How long can you safely keep cooked chicken and pork adobo refrigerated?

I made some killer Chicken and Pork Adobo 10 days ago. the best I ever made!... With all the other food prep I did over Thanksgiving, it got pushed to the back of the fridge and forgotten about. I'm wondering (hoping) that the high concentration of soy and vinegar has kind of pickled it and helped preserve and extend it's safe edible life. It has been kept in a glass bowl with a fitted plastic sealed lid and unopened, thus not exposed to any additional airborne ickyness that could've caused it to go bad any quicker. Thank you in advance for any help that you may take the time out of your day to offer.

asked by Otaku about 2 months ago

added about 2 months ago

Regardless of the soy/vinegar, I would suspect the meat to not be good after 4 days or so. General rule of thumb is 2-3 days.