Last day! Take 20% off $150+ with code GOGOGIFTS. Go grant some wishes » details
Enter code GOGOGIFTS at checkout. Offer valid through 11:59pm ET 12/11/16. U.S. only. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
🔕 🔔

I'm cooking pork roast and chicken in the same oven at the same time for items total. at what temperature should I set the oven

And I need them to be fully cooked in 2 hrs. chickens are on the top rack pork is on the bottom and they all have vegetables in the pan

asked by JessieandBill Herbert almost 2 years ago
E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

This is a tough question - how big a pork roast and how big a chicken? I think you will need to start to pork first, but typically you start pork on high heat (say, 425) then turn the oven down (225), which means a low and slow roast on the chicken which I have never tried ... but I just looked around a bit and found some where the chicken was roasted 1 hour covered and 1 hour uncovered at low heat. Make sure to check the temps on both to be sure they are done enough!