🔕 🔔

Leftover chicken breast into orange chicken?

I've been sick and now that I'm better I've been craving Orange Chicken. Can i make it with the leftover cooked chicken breast in the fridge?

asked by Anastopholies 18 days ago

83b2f7bb 6d57 4b26 a96e f27f66b1e409  14355058 10103657439758468 7616383974552013464 n

It depends on the recipe, but I think raw chicken would be best. When I've made orange chicken I coat the chicken in a corn starch mix that sticks well to raw chicken and gives a nice crispiness when fried and absorbs the orange sauce really well - I don't think it would stick very well to cooked chicken.