Thanks for the Beatles party help!

Foodpicklers asked for the menu to my Beatles bash! It's buffet style, so I wanted to avoid dishes that were overly messy or required too many utensils. So, here it is:

"Good Day Sunshine" tropical fruit salad macerated with coconut water & lime
"Strawberry Fields" chocolate dipped strawberries served on astroturf
"Let it Brie" Brie en Croute with apricot chutney
"Piggies" Pigs in the blanket with white cheddar & honey mustard
"Devils in her Heart" (helenthenanny's Devils on Hatchback)
"Cayenne" Caramel Corn
"Yellow Submarine" sandwich- mozzarella, marinated & roasted vegetables, arugula pesto
"Eleanor Rigbytoni"- Martha stewart's Baked Rigatoni Cake
"Lucy in the Pie with Almonds" Dorie Greenspan's lemony tart, with a marshmallow meringue top and almonds in the crust.
"Birthday" cake Smitten Kitchen's Chocolate Peanut butter cake
"Jello, Goodbye" Dorie Greenspan's citrus terrine

I will post pictures on my blog after Sunday!

asked by Hilarybee over 7 years ago

Nice!

Sadassa_Ulna

So glad you posted this! Let it Brie... I love that... will look for your blog!

betteirene

Thank you for posting this. I was just about to send you a personal message asking about the party. Let it Brie. . .great one.

nutcakes

That's one for the ages. Looking forward to you linking the pics.

Wow--that's amazing. And ambitious! I hope you all had a great time.

Hilarybee

thanks for the moral support! The party is on Sunday, and has about 60 guests. I stopped taking orders at my business so that I can plan, cook, and bake for the party.