🔕 🔔

friday night dinner party for 6

i received an email about making dinner parties on a friday night for 6 and i cannot find it with recipes i was interested in.

asked by Pamela Frost 3 months ago

first I think it depends on your time second what type of food you would like to serve. I always find that pasta, salad, and marinated chicken breast are the easiest and delicious. whole roasted chicken with potatoes and vegetable look festive as well

22fd5949 f671 4eca 9819 de5858b39390  img 7382

Type Dinner Party in the search line and click on Articles. Many different party suggestions. Another option would be search Dinner Party and click on recipes. Many wonderful recipes and you may find recipes you are looking for. BB