Convection contra traditional oven

I read a lot of US food sites like food52, Serious eats, Kitchin, etc. I never see that any of these sites says weather they use a standard oven or convection in their recipes. I am not too sure in baking so It would be nice to know what is the most common? do I need to change the temp here or have they made it in a traditional oven

asked by Marit Grimstad 4 months ago

Unless convection is specifically mentioned, then I would think it's written for a standard oven, which is still the most common type in the US (although that's changing).

irina

I once clicked on Convection instead of regular roast and turkey was done in an hour.
Freaked me out!