A question about a recipe: Magical Molten Chocolate Cake

Daa09b86 c71d 4141 9f7f 2c8730bc685a  2018 0221 molten chocolate cake miracle 3x2 rocky luten 028

I have a question about the recipe "Magical Molten Chocolate Cake " from Grant Melton. How many servings please? It's not listed.

asked by BR95510 7 months ago

Cate est la cuisson

I have a making this Betty Crocker recipe since 1970 and I always found using 8 inch pan back produced nine good servings worked very well. If you were serving other desserts, you might want to cut it to 12 servings as it is Rich. I love it hot out of the oven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream! Heaven in a bowl 😁

BR95510

"Heaven in a bowl." Thank you!! I plan on reducing it by 1/2 at least; it is just the two of us! I can't wait to try it. Thanks so much for the quick response!