A question about a recipe: Susan Miglore's Fudgy Cream Cheese Chocolate Cake

558e2af0 d1b1 4f2c 9463 569da51ac0d8  2018 0501 chocolate cream cheese ribbon cake 3x2 bobbi lin 8594

I have a question about the recipe "Susan Miglore's Fudgy Cream Cheese Chocolate Cake" from Genius Recipes. Hi! I’m so excited to make this gorgeous cake this weekend for my Mum for Mother’s Day (I’m not sure where you’re from, but I’m Australian). I was just wondering what kind of sugar you use for both parts of the cake? Is it just normal white sugar, raw sugar, brown sugar, a healthier option? I’m not the chef in the house (BUT I do love cooking), so I have no idea which it could possibly be. Thank you!

asked by PJ 6 months ago

Normal, white (granulated) sugar—sorry for the confusion!