Can i make flat bread the day before and it still be ok the next day to eat with my meal

asked by elsie 6 months ago

Yes,, certainly.
Most breads are good a few days at room temp (the notable exception being those like French baguette with no fat in them).
And I've eaten homemade flatbread myself within that time frame and found it delicious.
Maybe worth heating up a few minutes in oven or few seconds in mw, for more flavor.

Inko

I think they would still be good, but not as good as fresh. You could maybe make the dough and roll them out the day before and then cook them at the last minute.