popsicle molds

with all of this hot weather i want to make some fruit or juice popsicles. does anyone recommend a brand which works well. i noticed that there were a lot of duds listed on amazon and i would like to get some food52 recommendations
tia

asked by alienor 5 months ago

It was a long time ago that I made ice pops but the best brand of molds were Tupperware.

MNLisaB

I ordered the Tovolo Groovy popsicle molds from Amazon and have been very happy with them. They are BPA free, easy to use but might be too large for tiny little kids. You can also buy them at Target.

Ttrockwood

I became a convert to zipzicles last year- just use a cup with a spout to fill them easily. I rinse and reuse many times. No drippy mess while eating them and no sticks to loose or storage space necessary. Available at a number of stores as well as amazon
https://zipzicles.com

Very nice! I remember similar ones from childhood but they weren’t reuseable....great idea!