What to do with barkTHINS?

I got a bag of dark chocolate almond barkTHINS for a gift but don't love snacking on them. Could I chop them up and use them in baking?

asked by Alyssa about 1 month ago

added about 1 month ago

Have you checked the manufacturer's website? Sometimes they have suggestions for usage including recipes.

added about 1 month ago

I've made chocolate bars into a sort of trail mix....break the chocolate into pieces, add favorite nuts, coconut, or dried fruit. Makes it a little more interesting to snack on. BB💐

added about 1 month ago

Depends on how much you don't like the taste.
Give away at Halloween?
Chop & use in choc chip cookies, mud pie or hot cocoa.
Chop & use on something you like - ice cream, pound cake, etc.

added about 1 month ago

Seems like a vendor looking for free promotion.

added about 1 month ago

Could be. But/and sometimes the site just repeats an item on its own (gremlin? glitch?)

added about 1 month ago

If the person asking the question had just signed up today, that might be the case but this person has been registered at Food52 for nearly two years.

If I recall correctly she has asked other questions before regarding other topics so I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

These days I look at a person's profile to see if they signed up the same day. Too many spammers, hustlers, and drive-by posters these days. Not just here at Food52 but pretty much everywhere on the Internet.

Anyhow best of luck to her.

Alyssa
added about 1 month ago

Ha! Nope.

added about 1 month ago

Good points from everyone!

Ttrockwood
added about 1 month ago

I think they would be great for chocolate chip cookies-or whatever your favorite cookie is that has chocolate

ktr
ktr
added about 1 month ago

I have never had them but I'd try them crumbled over ice cream for a crunchy topping.

Alyssa
added about 1 month ago

Good idea!