Group or Family Cookbooks?

Maybe some of the Foodies here will have a suggestion for this- Id like to put together a collection of family recipes for gifts but all of the photo book sites seem either overly complicated or too "scrapbooky" with their layouts to work for a cookbook. One thing that is important to me is the ability to use images of hand written recipes. Has anyone undergone such a task or have any ideas for this? Thanks!

asked by Jennifer W 12 days ago

Yes, and I made photocopies of the recipes and, in some cases, provided a photo. I used clear binder sleeves for the recipes. Easy to use and cleanup if something gets on the recipes. Bought hardcover binders with a clear cover holder and made a great cover sheet that you slide right in. You can personalize the entire book with comments and stories. Everyone loved it! Good luck! BB💐