Can you recommend, please, the best downdraft gas cooktop?

I am considering buying a house (in the US) in which installing a hood is not an option. Thank you.

asked by Mrs Beryl Patmore about 1 month ago

Michael Bowman
added about 1 month ago

I have the Wolf cooktop and downdraft pictured here, and I love it. https://www.subzero-wolf.com/wolf/cooktops-and-rangetops/gas-stovetop/30-inch-professional-gas-cooktop-4-burners

added about 1 month ago

This is my second JennAir gas downdraft cooktop. The first one I had for over 20 years. We updated the kitchen two years ago and got this one (photo) I absolutely love it!

added about 1 month ago

I used a Jen Air quite a bit housesitting a while back- found it extremely effective. In fact , it was so effective that I had to go out into the driveway to smell what I was cooking.

Mrs Beryl Patmore
added about 1 month ago

Many thanks, to all three of you. Just put an offer on the house . . . fingers crossed.

added about 1 month ago

Best of luck! Keep us posted 😄