what is the most exciting broccoli dish?

asked by @jackreynolds01 over 7 years ago

I can attest that the three linked above are all exciting and totally delicious. Here are the direct links:

Helen's All Night Diner

I have to admit, the simpler the better for me! Steam to just tender then top with a bit of really good salt and a generous slice of really good butter...

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

I love steamed broccoli sauteed in olive oil, garlic, crushed red pepper and a little salt and pepper.

Can you define "exciting"?

healthierkitchen

The ones on this site linked above are excellent. Melissa Clark also has a very easy and delicious method - roast with coriander and cumin see.

healthierkitchen

OK - that should be coriander and cumin seed.

lovesitc

Steamed broccoli, combined with sauteed onion, garlic, then pureed with some grated parmesan cheese, salt, and crushed red pepper. Delish!

I like simple steamed and still a bit crunchy broccoli. With wasabi mayo.

Or 'water fried'. With a bit of butter and red pepper flakes and finish with sesame oil and sea salt.

Exciting? Broccoli putanesca?

Couldn't Be Parve

I love roasting broccoli at high heat and tossing it with a garlic/lemon/olive oil dressing immediately after removing it from the oven. It is delicious.