If you're using one recipe as a component in another, how do you link to it in the main recipe?

For instance, a recipe for curry, jam, compote, tomato sauce, etc. that is used as an ingredient in another? Especially when the main recipe already has two main components?

asked by Burnt Offerings over 7 years ago

TiggyBee

Go with your instincts and keep it simple. Sometimes it's better not to over think it.

If your starter recipe is already posted to food52 go back to the recipe, copy the link and paste it into "step # " whatever.

TiggyBee

I completely misunderstood that one!

Burnt Offerings

Thanks pierino! No worries Tiggybee, I probably didn't do a very good job trying to explain what I was trying to do. :-)