🔕 🔔

Frozen Lamb?

Hi, I have 1 lb. of frozen ground lamb that I started defrosting on Wednesday evening and another lb. still in the freezer which I purchased at the end of September (about 5 months ago). Do you think these are both safe to use for dinner tonight? One of our guests is pregnant so I just wanted to double check....

asked by sugardusted almost 7 years ago

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

Was the 5 month old lamb sealed well? Any signs of freezer burn? I am guessing it's fine as long as it stayed well sealed and completely frozen the whole time.

9b94e94b 0205 4f2c bb79 1845dcd6f7d6  uruguay2010 61

Tricky question . . liability issue with a pregnant person. I would never take a chance when it comes to an expecting mother.