Mystery cocktail? Pictured on "the Great Gift List" page.

On the "Great Gift List" page, at the very bottom there's a section labeled "Eco-Friendly Finds", with a picture of 5 glasses with colored straws and a clear cocktail (pomegranate seeds, rosemary sprigs, citrus peel). It looks very pretty. Since there are bubbles I'm not sure it's a true alcoholic cocktail, but I'm guessing Food52 would know the answer since they posted the GIF... Any help in finding the cocktail recipe would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, and Happy Holidays!

asked by Eden C 11 days ago

Suzanne D'Amato
Suzanne D'Amato

Suzanne is the Editor-in-Chief of Food52.

Our art director tells me it's just sparkling water. Here are some other ideas, though—maybe something in here will speak to you: https://food52.com/recipes...
Happy holidays!

Eden C

Suzanne,
Thank you so much for replying and solving the mystery! It's the prettiest version of sparkling water I've seen. Maybe I'll try to turn it into a cocktail ;)

Happy Holidays!