making tarragon chicken tonight. A) which herbs go well with tarragon (for hastleback potatoes) B) what to make for dessert? :)

asked by @blueberrybelly over 7 years ago

Helen's All Night Diner

I would go with something like parsley, thyme or dill. For dessert - something with citrus. I just made cupcakes flavored with orange, frosted with a buttery orange frosting... pretty yummy.

littleknitter

Ditto on the thyme or dill. For dessert, you could try an ile flottante or pavlova.

Tarragon is a rather assertive herb in it's own right, so I wouldn't stray too far from the parsely path. Chives would also work with it for potatoes.

Good old "Parsley-buttered potatoes" would be a great side for the Tarragon Chicken. As for dessert? I don't know your eaters' preferences, but chocolate is rarely turned down. Chocolate mousse is SO easy to make and always looks like you really worked at it.