🔕 🔔

My Basket ()

All questions


Where do you get them? Do they have to be food grade? (i'm making liqueurs).

asked by Cuoca Marchisio over 6 years ago
2 answers 1162 views
23b88974 7a89 4ef5 a567 d442bb75da04  avatar
added over 6 years ago

You should use food-grade vinyl tubes, like those used in beer brewing and wine making. Not sure where you are geographically but northernbrewer.com has a good selection of these in all diameters. Look in the "equipment" section.

95faff30 cc53 4c8e 8c8d 9b770dc26f9e  dscf2141
added over 6 years ago

Midwestsupplies.com would work as well. For beer brewing you use a auto siphon (racking cane) that using comes with siphon tubing.

Let's Keep in Touch!

Get the recipes and features that have us talking, plus first dibs on events and limited-batch products.

(Oh, and $10 off your order of $50 or more in the Food52 Shop, too.)

Please enter a valid email address.