🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Louisa's Cake

251ea3fb bebc 4b20 bc02 c3a1e935504f  2016 0309 italian lemon ricotta cake for easter james ransom 041

I have a question about step 1 on the recipe "Louisa's Cake" from SML Office. It says:

"Heat the oven to 400?. Butter and flour a 9 or 10-inch spring form pan."

Has anyone tried this in a glass pan?

asked by WoooPigSooie! over 6 years ago

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

I have not. If your going to try it, use an 8-inch square and drop your oven temp to 375º F. The presentation won't be as nice as with a springform.

Fbc31129 dd77 4f50 92da 5ddc4a29c892  summer 2010 1048

I've not used a glass pan, but I did use a muffin tin for extra batter, baked for about 15 minutes and boy, were those little cupcakes tasty.