🔕 🔔

@jestei foodpickle Mine has no liquid. I cook for 2-3 hours at low temp either on cooktop or in oven. Very juicy. No link on tweet to fp.

asked by @pbregman about 7 years ago

You didn't see a link because you follow both @jestei and foodpickle, which means her foodpickle questions show up in your stream. There should have been a follow-up foodpickle tweet containing her question and a link.

phyllis

Thanks, Amanda. That makes sense. I didn't see the follow-up, but I was skimming quickly. Too many tweets on days when you're not glued to your devices!!