🔕 🔔

@Foodpickle Bought some beef bones from asian mkt. Cant roast them for marrow like I wanted; what else can I do besides stock w/ them?

asked by @ladyhawke82 over 6 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Sorry, this is in fact stock, but it's a pretty cool one, tweaked by our columnist Jenny for the crock pot: http://www.food52.com/blog...

Bank on a drum like Bam Bam. Seriouly I can't think of a thing. I'd make Pho. Or include them in a boneless beef braise to enrich the sauce/gravy.

Oh did you see this soup on food52.com

B0f2c3df 9bf7 43fc 8544 eb75ba85a60e  kay at lake

French onion soup keeps flitting through my mind. Which, I guess, is "souped up stock," but I've had good success in making it in large quantities, then freezing in small portions for reheating a serving at a time.