Fiddlehead ferns

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer over 7 years ago

What's your question?

a Whole Foods Market Customer

We have them at the whole foods market in Rockville! Come quick they won't last long

Peter
Peter

While Peter no longer works for Food52 he still thinks up ways to make the website better.

Not sure what you'd like to know about fiddleheads but I find that if you blanch them, then saute in a butter or olive oil with some salt and pepper and finish with a dash of lemon juice you'll have delicious vivid green side dish for any meal.

TiggyBee

we have them here too - on a lark, bought some and sautéed like Peter was mentioning. If you get past the caterpillar appearance, they are lovely!