Dirty Rice

Does anyone have a good recipe, preferably vegetarian? Thanks!

asked about 7 years ago

Unfortunately you can't make it dirty without giblets http://www.food52.com/recipes...

Thanks, Pierino! We can always count on you!

I have never done so, but I have read of versions that are "dirtied" with mushrooms. Me, I'd miss the livers and gizzards! ;)

I made it this year for my Mardi Gras dinner, and loved the leftovers for lunch two days later. (skipped a day because of all those giblets).

Thank you both for your help. I'm doing this on the fly, and decided to go in a different direction.