🔕 🔔

How do I one-click a recipe from my food52 recipe base to enter a Whole Foods Market recipe contest?

asked by Bevi over 6 years ago

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

you have to copy and paste it in line by line.

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

I'd be interested in knowing this as well. I've just cut-and-paste style done it.

E29013c2 3e90 48ab b297 41e445e1e562  sunshine small
Peter

While Peter no longer works for Food52 he still thinks up ways to make the website better.

Sadly, this isn't possible and isn't on the to-do list.

If we were not so short of time and resources, we'd of course like to make your life (and contest winning!) easier... but since we're swamped with responsibilities, we rather spend our limited time on things that benefit the *entire* Food52 community.

Bb911bcd 2446 4d8f 848f cdc2090e999a  leaf cake

Thanks for the info. I didn't mean to imply that I expected that to happen.