How do I one-click a recipe from my food52 recipe base to enter a Whole Foods Market recipe contest?

asked by Bevi about 7 years ago

you have to copy and paste it in line by line.

I'd be interested in knowing this as well. I've just cut-and-paste style done it.

Peter
Peter

While Peter no longer works for Food52 he still thinks up ways to make the website better.

Sadly, this isn't possible and isn't on the to-do list.

If we were not so short of time and resources, we'd of course like to make your life (and contest winning!) easier... but since we're swamped with responsibilities, we rather spend our limited time on things that benefit the *entire* Food52 community.

Bevi

Thanks for the info. I didn't mean to imply that I expected that to happen.