🔕 🔔

Submit to contest

How do I submit a recipe entered in a previous contest to the current one? When I click on Edit or Submit to Contest, I don't find an option for the current contest.

Ddd52943 cdf0 4edb a2d4 73aa286607f0  399571 2853636453848 1694221275 n

It's in the drag down bar. Where it says: Submit to active contest, hit the little arrow thingy and it says *Your best spring veggie contest*, hope that makes sense!!

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

Just click on the contest you want to enter your recipes will appear at the bottom of the page and you just click on the one you want to enter into the contest.

superior wisdom - thank you so much!