A question about a recipe: Slow-Cooked Pork Tacos

461c417c 97e4 4549 8c5d 51590195c87c  pork tacos

I absolutely loved the sauce for the tacos. The pork shoulder was delicious but a bit too fatty for me, although I know the fat increases the flavor. Is there another cut of pork that would work?

asked by Karenmwaters about 7 years ago

Fior slow cooking, you need to use something that's not too lean, or the meat will dry out. You could use pork loin or tenderloin, but I'd recommend adding the meat towards the end, once the rest of the sauce has been cooking for about 20 minutes.

My favorite is actually short ribs.

Karenmwaters

Wow, what amazing response time!!! Thank you!!!! I will try that next time. The flavors were so rich and divine, I truly loved the spices, herbs and pepper combination.

As I keep saying, this would be good on a roof tile.