I want a kale recipe with avocados

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer over 7 years ago

prettyPeas

I love raw kale salads, especially with avocado and carrots. One of my favorites is half kale, half cabbage, with this carrot miso dresisng http://smittenkitchen.com...

Anitalectric
Anitalectric

Anita is a vegan pastry chef & founder of Electric Blue Baking Co. in Brooklyn.

Buy some really good frozen ravioli and cook (so easy). Top with homemade marinara, sauteed kale and sliced avocado.

kari

An easy salad is torn kale, ripe avocado, lemon juice and salt and pepper. I use my hands to mash the avocado in with the kale leaves. The avocado turns into a sort of thick dressing with the lemon juice.

a Whole Foods Market Customer

You can blanch the whole leaves to soften them and make spring rolls with the avocados and some shredded carrots and daikon redish. Make a dipping sauce with ricewine vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, and some mirin.