🔕 🔔

I want a kale recipe with avocados

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer almost 7 years ago

7d2e9fbe d94b 4831 9a41 e7e53d9676f8  img 0061

I love raw kale salads, especially with avocado and carrots. One of my favorites is half kale, half cabbage, with this carrot miso dresisng http://smittenkitchen.com...

27e464b9 6273 420b 9546 d6ed6ae12929  anita date
Anitalectric

Anita is a vegan pastry chef & founder of Electric Blue Baking Co. in Brooklyn.

Buy some really good frozen ravioli and cook (so easy). Top with homemade marinara, sauteed kale and sliced avocado.

83e3f4bd 4a4c 45db bcd4 9da3ae74da59  stringio

An easy salad is torn kale, ripe avocado, lemon juice and salt and pepper. I use my hands to mash the avocado in with the kale leaves. The avocado turns into a sort of thick dressing with the lemon juice.

Wholefoods user icon

You can blanch the whole leaves to soften them and make spring rolls with the avocados and some shredded carrots and daikon redish. Make a dipping sauce with ricewine vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, and some mirin.