🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Broccoli Rabe, Potato and Rosemary Pizza from TasteFood

19d69a22 9b07 4605 9874 5053609d766e  2017 0426 broccoli rabe potato and rosemary pizza james ransom 459 1

Has anyone tried this pizza dough recipe on the grill? I'm thinking that I'll cook the dough a bit on each side before applying the toppings. Any other tips?

asked by EmilyC over 6 years ago

Ece90812 0903 49a8 8e35 aa86c774be22  dsc00202
francesca gilberti

Francesca is the former Assistant Editor of food52 and believes you can make anything out of farro.

I think this pizza would definitely work on the grill; be sure, however, to brush one side of the stretched dough with olive oil before you put it on the grill. Flip, and add toppings!

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

I have made this on the grill twice. Works great! This is my go to crust no matter what I am using for toppings.