A question about a recipe: Lavender and Almond Cupcakes

44decdfc 9e74 435a 8ce6 7bc2c1387af9  lavender cupcakes

I have a question about step 2 on the recipe "Lavender and Almond Cupcakes" from Rita Banci. It says:

"In a bowl sift the three flours and baking soda. Stir in sugar. Mix well and make a well in the center."
It doesn't say how much sugar -- how much?

asked by jeanine dunn about 7 years ago

I checked the recipe on Rita's blog and the sugar amount is missing there too. Hopefully she'll weigh in -- you can also try sending her a private message through her profile page.

Otherwise, you may want to just take a guess on the sugar amount, comparing against other cupcake recipes you like. Good luck and let us know how they turn out!

Rita Banci

Sorry for my belated answer! Here I am! Well, Yes, I forgot to write the sugar amount both here and on the blog. Sorry! My mind sometimes doesn't work that well... :P
Anyway, I checked my notes and the sugar amount is 130 grams or 4.5 oz. I'll update the list of ingredients here and on the blog at once!
BTW, thank you Jeanine for noticing, because otherwise it would have probably gone unnoticed for a long time...