I know this is a food community, but you're all very caring people so I was hoping you could help.

My canary has asthma. Any advice?

asked by adashofbitters almost 8 years ago

Tooo funny!!! ;o)

flgal

As far as I know this is not a veterinary forum!!

flgal, the question about the canaries' asthma is actually a reference to a charming little tidbit revealed in Amanda Hesser's New York Times article, which is linked from the blog page today. In it, she describes how in the early days of the Times's food section, there were many reader "discussions," via their letters, about canaries with asthma. ;o)

betteirene

Hahahahaha! What a lovely bunch of comedians.

adashofbitters

I may need some herbal vapors. Or maybe herbal liqueurs.

dymnyno

What! do you live near a coal mine?

innoabrd

I shouldn't think asthma would have much affect on its flavour, but surely you'd need more than one to make a meal?