🔕 🔔

ISO of fresh peach stuffed with ham mousse recipe

I am looking for a recipe from the late 70s or 80s. It appeared in one of the first Cuisinart pamphlet style recipe/cooking magazines. It was a whole fresh peach, hollowed and stuffed with a silky smooth ham mousse.
Thanks for any leads!

asked by lapierrefine almost 7 years ago

That particular recipe was published in The Four Seasons Cookbook (1971), as well as in Splendid Fare: The Albert Stockli Cookbook (1972) : page 33. It was served at the Four Seasons Restaurant in New York City during that time period. I have prepared it and it is delicious.

Inconito, any chance that you could post the recipe? Peach season is in full swing here and it sounds wonderful!