Kombucha?

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer over 7 years ago

LauraMychal

So good!

Are you asking what kombucha is? Here's a basic definition: http://en.wikipedia.org...

Read an article about 'The Blob' at the Fungi Perfecti web site. Drink it, it's good for you.

TheFriendlyFoodieGirl

Well, it looks like a drunken pancake (that's what we call it anyways..haha), but it's supposed to be good for you (it's supposed to detoxify your body).You make a fermented brew out of it and if you drink it plain it tastes slightly like apple cider vinegar to me. Some people say it tastes like a fruity beer. Most people I know add it to a drink that's sweet. It's really not too bad.

KaleHog

Certainly wonderful! If you get a bottle at the store you can propagate it and make your own! There is a guy in Seattle who makes it with green tea - so good.

Morepleas

You can also order one online at www.royalkombucha.com guaranteed to grow !