🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Blueberry Almond Breakfast Polenta

A1bcf80d fe57 487b a220 0a4cb1a551e7  2014 0805 blueberry almond breakfast polenta 019

I have a ton of regular polenta instead of quick cooking. How to adjust this recipe for that? Also could I make the polenta the day before and just add the rest of the ingredients?? -- maybe adding more liquid to loosen it up? Thanks!

asked by GoodFoodie over 6 years ago

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

I would follow the label to figure out the cooking time then mix the almond meal in the last couple of minutes of cooking. In my hands polenta made ahead gets pretty solid, and doesn't loosen up well so I'd make it when you wanted to serve it.

Thanks but it sounds like I'd have to be pretty ambitious to make this in the morning with regular polenta -- pretty unlikely! :)