I see a new feature! A sort-by toggle between "last answered" and "last asked."

My dreams have come true! I have been wishing for this, thank you!

asked by Sadassa_Ulna over 7 years ago

Panfusine

Second Sadassa_ulna in thanking peter & the IT team for this feature! Thanks again!

Wow! Very cool, and thank you Peter and food52.

Wow I didn't even notice this. Thanks Sadassa_ulna for pointing this out. Great feature. Thanks food52 team!

Burnt Offerings

I can't get the toggle to work. Am I doing something wrong?

Not working for me either.

Peter
Peter

While Peter no longer works for Food52 he still thinks up ways to make the website better.

Yep. We slipped that in there a few days ago. And now I see it doesn't work properly. Arrrggggg! Hopefully we'll get it fixed in the next few days.

Meanwhile, I'm surprised no one else mentioned the new "Urgent question" checkbox.

Sorry, Peter, I'm fairly incompetent here, but I'm not finding the Urgent Question box.

Well, I noticed RED URGENT questions, but I've been keeping my questions to myself. Seriously, you guys are buzzing!

Peter
Peter

Boulangere, when you click into the first box as if to ask a question, you'll notice that there's a checkbox that says "I'm right in the middle of cooking/shopping/deciding. Please answer quickly." If you check it, the question gets some special attention.

Another change, as long as we're at it, is that now the main Foodpickle page only shows one short text entry field. It's only when you click into it to start your question that the rest of the fields show up.

Indeed, the Foodpickle's been getting a lot of love lately.

ellenl

I don't see any of this, even when I click on "ask a question"????????