🔕 🔔

How do you "like" a foodpickle question?

Anita is a vegan pastry chef & founder of Electric Blue Baking Co. in Brooklyn.

asked about 5 years ago
D6706402 eb96 499d a671 b2e90db25df9  bike2

When a question is posted, below it you will see three boxes. The olive green one to the right is a like box, which you can't click to show "like." But it may just signify that someone has clicked on "like" for an answer....so maybe you can't 'like' the question itself?
You can click the grey box below any answer posted...and I bet that gets calculated up in the olive green box.

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

I think you can only like a foodpickle answer not a question. I could be mistaken but have never seen anywhere to like a question just an answer.

The green box with "likes" on it shows the number of "likes" registered for all of the answers to the question. To indicate that you like an answer, you must log in, then click on "like this?" at the bottom of the answer. When I like a question, I simply respond as an answer, "Great question!!" or something along those lines. Why do you ask? ;o)

27e464b9 6273 420b 9546 d6ed6ae12929  anita date
Anitalectric

I thought that the third box that said "likes" meant how many people liked the question itself, and not the answers posted below. Sometimes I'm happy someone asked a question and wish there was a way to show it!