Foodpickle technical question. Any ideas why it always looks as if I have 'liked' my own answer posts? I'm not consciously clicking anything to do so, and I really don't have any wish to 'like' my own answers.

asked by Queen of Spoons almost 8 years ago

ChefDaddy

I'm having that happen too!

Food52
Food52

This is from your friendly editors at Food52.

Thanks for letting us know this is still happening -- we're aware of the issue and looking into it! Feel free to let us know if you have more details -- how often it's happening, etc.

Queen of Spoons

@food52 Thx. Do you want frequency? Or would specific posts be helpful?

Food52
Food52

Both would be helpful! Thank you.

Queen of Spoons

Last instance was on "Why is my rice always sticky" first posted about 18 hours ago.

Food52
Food52

Thanks!

Sadassa_Ulna

It has happened to me too, more than once but definitely not all the time. I think mrslarkin mentioned it a while back so I didn't follow up. If it happens to me again I will let food52 know.

ChefDaddy

The last time it happened to me was the salting the pasta water post.

How funny! As much as I love to hear myself talk, I had no idea I liked myself so much! I see I liked my comment on making omelets in stainless steel pans.

healthierkitchen

happens to me too. I think it happens when you look back at a question you've already answered. Sometimes I log off before I look back at food pickle questions and only log back in to answer.