🔕 🔔

Foodpickle technical question. Any ideas why it always looks as if I have 'liked' my own answer posts? I'm not consciously clicking anything to do so, and I really don't have any wish to 'like' my own answers.

asked by Queen of Spoons almost 7 years ago

I'm having that happen too!

E56c06da dac4 48cf 8040 8ed011cd4cbd  avatar 540 white
Food52

This is from your friendly editors at Food52.

Thanks for letting us know this is still happening -- we're aware of the issue and looking into it! Feel free to let us know if you have more details -- how often it's happening, etc.

Aa0aef2d aae3 438c a22e 1340af35ed29  face hat underpainting 1

@food52 Thx. Do you want frequency? Or would specific posts be helpful?

Food52

Both would be helpful! Thank you.

Last instance was on "Why is my rice always sticky" first posted about 18 hours ago.

Food52

Thanks!

C45c94a0 2e08 45bf a73c 4235d1b3c4bb  image

It has happened to me too, more than once but definitely not all the time. I think mrslarkin mentioned it a while back so I didn't follow up. If it happens to me again I will let food52 know.

The last time it happened to me was the salting the pasta water post.

84baef1b 1614 4c3d a895 e859c9d40bd1  chris in oslo

How funny! As much as I love to hear myself talk, I had no idea I liked myself so much! I see I liked my comment on making omelets in stainless steel pans.

549d9fb3 53ef 4170 b68e 8bae2e055be7  dsc 0048b

happens to me too. I think it happens when you look back at a question you've already answered. Sometimes I log off before I look back at food pickle questions and only log back in to answer.