recipe box

Is there a recipe box. If so, why do I not see the an option for saving recipes to it?

asked by ATG117 over 7 years ago

When you go to a recipe, look underneath the photo and therr are a series of options, one of which includes Save. Hit Save, and then it goes directly to your profile page. All you have to do is look at the upper right hand corner of any page and there will be your name ATG117 - My Recipes - Logout. Hit My Recipes and you will see everything you have saved plus anything you have uploaded to share. Really a cool way of seeing recipes.

ATG117

Wow. Can't believe I haven't known about this all along. Thanks much SKK.