a question about the profile page

E9d99e50 cfa1 4426 9497 cc8ea18d4150  ninja

Happy Thursday! you know how you used to be able to connect your Twitter and/or Facebook accounts, and publish your food52 activity to those feeds? Now, I only see a box with my twitter name, and nowhere to customize. i see the green flag that appears when i float my cursor over the box, but nothing happens.

asked by mrslarkin about 7 years ago

I believe this is a known issue, and will be fixed by the Food52 ninjas as soon as possible. Thanks for letting us know!

Crafty Fork

I am also having trouble linking both FB and Twitter - will only show Twitter box on my profile. hmm.

Crafty Fork