🔕 🔔

A few months ago, F52 featured particular Sherry Vinegar...does anybody know what that one was or where do I navigate to, to find it? Besides that, wh

asked by lapadia about 6 years ago

9acfdd05 7247 4ff2 9a6c 9141e73a07c8  52 photo

OOPS...my question was cut off. Besides the Vinegar featured, what are your favorites?

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

Hi Lapadia! It will be in the Shop somewhere ... I have loads of vinegars - different types (red wine, champagne, balsamic, etc) and some flavored ones - I am currently loving the honey gigner one from O&Co

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

I have Columela Reserva, produced in Spain brand sherry vinegar in the house right now. It works nicely. Purchased in market, but have used expensive brands as well. Not an expert but interested in what food52er's think is the best or superior when using in cooking.

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

Is this the one you were thinking of? http://www.food52.com/blog...

Hi and thanks everybody! @merrill, yes that is the feature I was thinking of...didn't know where to search for it, onsite. Will check them all out :)

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

fyi lapadia, to search for stuff that you've seen in the blog but can't remember where, click on the blog tab, then on the right side of the screen is a box for "search the blog." Here you can enter whatever you're looking for, and poof! it magically appears! I've found stuff from forever ago.

!! Cool...thanks, mrslarkin :) :)

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

I never knew that thanks mrslarkin!