A few months ago, F52 featured particular Sherry Vinegar...does anybody know what that one was or where do I navigate to, to find it? Besides that, wh

asked by lapadia almost 7 years ago

lapadia

OOPS...my question was cut off. Besides the Vinegar featured, what are your favorites?

Hi Lapadia! It will be in the Shop somewhere ... I have loads of vinegars - different types (red wine, champagne, balsamic, etc) and some flavored ones - I am currently loving the honey gigner one from O&Co

I have Columela Reserva, produced in Spain brand sherry vinegar in the house right now. It works nicely. Purchased in market, but have used expensive brands as well. Not an expert but interested in what food52er's think is the best or superior when using in cooking.

Is this the one you were thinking of? http://www.food52.com/blog...

lapadia

Hi and thanks everybody! @merrill, yes that is the feature I was thinking of...didn't know where to search for it, onsite. Will check them all out :)

fyi lapadia, to search for stuff that you've seen in the blog but can't remember where, click on the blog tab, then on the right side of the screen is a box for "search the blog." Here you can enter whatever you're looking for, and poof! it magically appears! I've found stuff from forever ago.

lapadia

!! Cool...thanks, mrslarkin :) :)

I never knew that thanks mrslarkin!