🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Heirloom Tomato, Onion and Avocado Salad

4abe096e cc0d 11e5 99f0 3c15c2d2bb38  50 full

I have a question about the ingredient "raw apple cider vinegar" on the recipe "Heirloom Tomato, Onion and Avocado Salad" from Julie Barrionuevo.

Hey Julie! I was wondering if you could substitute raw apple cider vinegar with organic balsamic vinegar? Also could I use cherry tomatoes instead? Thanks!! :)

asked by healthcookfairy about 6 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Apple cider vinegar and balsamic are fairly different in flavor, but both tend to have a little sweetness and I think either one would taste great with the other ingredients in this salad. The cherry tomatoes should be a great swap too.