How to make self-rising flour

What proportions of flour to baking soda/powder and salt do you use?

asked by walevitt about 7 years ago

Someone asked this question a couple of months ago and here is the link with the answer: http://www.food52.com/foodpickle...
hardlikearmour gives the conversation and she knows what she is talking about

Per Cook's thesaurus: 1 C AP flour plus 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder plus 1/2 teaspoon salt.

a Whole Foods Market Customer

A great but weird recipe is 2 1/2 c. Self rising flour and a beer with 1 swig taken out. Mix together and bake at 350 f. Until golden and a toothpick inserted in to the center comes out clean. We call it chili bread because it is great with...yup, you guessed it, Chili.