A question about a recipe: Corn Salad with Cilantro & Caramelized Onions

Fbd604e3 90e0 4ea7 a8c7 96fc0ec02ca9  080911 101

I have a question about the ingredient "slices pancetta" on the recipe "Corn Salad with Cilantro & Caramelized Onions" from Ms. T.
How thick should the pancetta slices be? Can you specify by weight about how much pancetta to use? Thanks so much for taking my question.

asked by jtrueblood about 7 years ago

We used three thicker slices (about 1/4-inch thick), and we found that was the perfect amount -- sorry, don't remember the weight!

Ms. T

I usually use thinner slices than the ones Merrill and Amanda used, so I think it just depends on your preference. Sorry, I don't know the weight (I'll pay attention next time I make this and see if I can update the recipe), but I would guess about 6 oz. total.