🔕 🔔

I have containers of roasted pumpkin in the fridge and freezer. There are great recipes for pumpkin on food52, but something I didn't see was pumpkin souffle. Wondering if anyone has one they'd like to share?

asked by jasongrunberg almost 7 years ago

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

Here's one from a blogger called Sugarlaws. Looks pretty simple.
http://www.sugarlaws.com...

I would think that a pumpkin souffle using roasted pumpkin from the fridge or freezer would be so tricky, because the moisture level varies so much from pumpkin to pumpkin. I've never tried to make one, however. It's just a gut feeling, based on personal experience of having roasted dozens of pumpkins and similar squashes over the years . . . . . ;o)