🔕 🔔

Help! My pumpkin pie has no flavour!!!

Just took one of pies out if the oven and was greeted with a great crust but no flavour. Is there anything I can do now to save it?
I have dinner tonight and no more canned pumpkin

asked by naj almost 4 years ago

8425a5f0 773c 4ccd b24e 9e75b44477a8  monita photo

Just before serving, whip some cream flavored with an extract or cinnamon and top your pie to add some flavor. Or melt some chocolate and drizzle it across the of the pie

F3a4504e 5c9a 4561 8d32 c7f051787db2  img 3223
thehappycook

Victoria is a Recipe Tester for Food52

How about serving with some nicely spiced whipped cream? Add some brandy, a touch of sugar and some spices. It'll add the spice that it sounds like your pies are lacking. Sorry they didn't turn out as expected.