🔕 🔔

@MyCommunalTable Try foodpickle?

asked by @lizthechef about 7 years ago

06ee28a3 81fa 495a b199 18e15c73a1c2  hib kitchen

Has anyone every had bone marrow from a kobe or wagyu cow? Any difference/

Fff96a46 7810 4f5c a452 83604ac1e363  dsc03010

I can't afford one Kobe/Wagyu burger, although one shank bone might be cheap enough for me to purchase. I can dream, can't I?

I have never had Kobe or Wagyu before either. It started when my 23yr old came home with some bone marrow that he bought at the supermarket and wanted me to it roast up. We enjoyed it so much. My 6yr old was sopping up the drippings with a baguette. It lead us to wonder if super high quality marrow was that much better.

Wagyu is probably your best bet here if in fact you have a source for the marrow bones. Served with classic parsely and garlic it's superb. You do have marrow spoons, right? Everything that happens to the animal affects the flavor (not to mention your personal health). I sure wouldn't want to be eating from marrow bones off of a feed lot in Kettleman City.

8bbce907 3b5e 4c8c be5c c64e6c780d63  birthday 2012
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

can you rephrase the food pickle so the question comes up on the view??