🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Chocolate Bundt Cake

649ecb61 6487 41f5 9c81 eaae56545b24  2017 0601 chocolate bundt cake bobbi lin 27353

I have a question about the recipe "Chocolate Bundt Cake" from KelseyTheNaptimeChef.
Has anyone tried this recipe in one of those fancy Nordicware pans?

asked by ClassicalCass about 6 years ago

Df7b4370 4e1c 42b4 b2c6 26ff30776346  chocolate babka

I haven't tried the recipe but I do have a few of these pans...the one in the picture of the rich chocolate cake w/ganache...I've made a heavy chocolate pound cake in it but also a light marble chiffon. The first time I tried it I was worried and skeptical but both cakes came out quite easily. You do have to grease and flour (cocoa) and you must turn the oven temp down by 25 degrees to compensate for the dark pan and watch it for the baking time might vary slightly.

I haven't tried this recipe either but my recommendation for greasing the bundt pan is to use shortening. It seems to work better than butter.